用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】20个最奇葩的谷歌搜索问题

字体:    回复
【中英文】20个最奇葩的谷歌搜索问题
applepie(2019/1/4 15:06:13)  点击:59303  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
每月都被人类的脑洞烦扰,心疼搜索引擎一秒钟

We live in an age where if we're unsure of a fact, we can just Google it.
我们生活在这样一个年代:有事拿不准,就去找谷歌。

And it appears many people ask the search engine some strange questions and rely on it to provide guidance in the event of an existential crisis, asking 'when will I die?' and 'why are we here?'
似乎许多人都会向搜索引擎提些稀奇古怪的问题,还在遭遇生存危机时指望它提供指导意见,比如问“我何时会死去呢”以及“我们存在的意义是什么”。

Thousands of people ask Google if they are pregnant, whether pigs sweat and where to hide a dead body, every month.
每个月都有数千人询问谷歌自己是否怀孕了,猪会流汗吗以及往哪儿藏尸。

The most popular question on the pictorial chart, created by marketing agency Digitaloft is: 'Am I pregnant?'
在营销机构Digitaloft制作的图表上,最热搜的问题是:“我怀孕了吗?”

A staggering 90,500 women ask the search engine this question every month, presumably hoping it can provide an answer in lieu of a pregnancy test.
每月竟有90500位女性搜索这个问题,大概是希望谷歌能代替验孕测试,给出个答案。

The second and third most popular questions on the list are: 'How do I get home?' and 'are aliens real?'
列表上排在第二、第三位的最热门问题是:“我怎么回家?”和“真的有外星人吗?”

While the first question may seem downright daft, a box pops up allowing users in input their postcode or zipcode, to help them with their journey, but unfortunately the search engine is not able to beat Nasa in its quest to find alien life, which it hopes to do before 2025.
尽管前一个问题可能看起来蠢透了,但有个窗口会跳出来,让用户输入他们家的邮政编码,帮助他们回家。只可惜在寻找外星生命方面,搜索引擎无法超越美国太空总署,而后者希望在2025年之前发现外星生命。

Of course many people use Google as a digital doctor, searching for answers to embarrassing ailments. So it's no surprise users ask it bizarre questions about their body.
当然,许多人把谷歌当成网络医生来使用,为一些尴尬的病症搜寻解决办法。因此,用户问一些有关身体的诡异问题也就不奇怪了。

According to the chart, 49,500 people a month ask whether passing wind burns calories, but unfortunately the myth this bodily function burns 67 calories is false.
图表显示,每月有49500人问放屁是否燃烧卡路里,但很抱歉,这一身体机能可消耗67卡路里的传说是假的。

Some 22,200 are curious as to why men have nipples, while a more troubled 4,400 people a month Google 'why does my bellybutton smell?'
约22200人好奇为什么男性有乳头,而每月有超过4400个倍感烦心的人问谷歌“我的肚脐为什么有气味?”

Worryingly, 3,600 people a month ask whether men have periods, with another 2,900 querying whether men can become pregnant, displaying a rather poor grasp of biology.
每月有3600人焦虑不安,问男性是否有经期,而另有2900人求解男人能否怀孕,这都显示出生物知识的极度匮乏。

A whopping 49,500 people ask the search engine 'when will I die' every month and it seems users are just as clueless when it comes to animals.
每月,多达49500人问搜索引擎“我何时会死”,且似乎在有关动物的问题上,人们简直一无所知。

Some 18,100 people ask Google whether penguins have knees every month, 8,100 want to know if pigs sweat and 2,900 are curious whether worms have eyes – they don't.
每个月约18100人问谷歌企鹅有膝盖吗,8100人想知道猪会否流汗,2900人好奇蠕虫有没有眼睛——它们没有。

An insecure 2,900 people every month ask the search engine 'does my dog love me?' every month.
每月还有2900个缺乏安全感的人问搜索引擎“我的狗狗爱我吗”。

Other popular but worrying questions people ask Google every month, include ' how do I hide the dead body? – with 480 queries and 'what happens if I drink blood?' with 880 queries a month.
另有一些热门提问挺让人担忧,其中包括“如何藏尸”——480次搜索,“我要是喝了血会怎样”——一个月内有880次搜索。

Some 800 people a month ask Google 'can I marry my cousin?' according to the infographic, meaning 10,560 people a year might be considering popping the question to a relative.
根据图表,每月约有800人问谷歌“我可以和表亲结婚吗”,这意味着每年可能有10560人考虑向某个亲戚求婚。

Others are in search of answers to life's mysteries, with 8,100 people asking Google 'why are we here?' every month and the same number asking if the tooth fairy is real.
其他一些人则追问生命的奥秘。每月有8100人问谷歌“我们存在的意义是什么”,还有同样数量的人请教是不是真有牙仙。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】20个最奇葩的谷歌搜索问题
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找